we are centrally located
Address: Graham Avenue, Tagbilaran City 6300, Bohol, Philippines
Located centrally in the Philippine Archipelago, Bohol lies in the heart of the Visayas. It is 620 kilometers directly south of Manila and 79 kilometers of Cebu. The City of Tagbilaran, the flourishing capital, is the main gateway to the island and is easily accessible by air and sea.
How to Get to Bohol Tropic Resort
- By Air from Manila: from the Tagbilaran Airport, you can take a short tricycle ride to Bohol Tropics Resort - all tricycle drivers know this. Or you can arrange an airport transfer with us.
- By Boat from Cebu City: Please call the boat company to verify schedule. Schedules change without notice. From the Tagbilaran Port, you can take a short tricycle ride to Bohol Tropics Resort - all tricycle drivers know this.
- Weesam Express - Pier 4, departs 9:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 6:30 PM, 2 hours
one way: Economy (aircon) P500.00, Economy (non-aircon) P400.00, First Class P600.00
round trip promo (at least 2 days advance booking): Economy (aircon) P600, Economy(non-aircon) P500, First Class P1200
round trip promo (1 day or on the day booking): Economy (aircon) P800, Economy (non-aircon) P700, First Class P1200
- Ocean Jet - Pier 1, departs 6-7-8-9:20-10:40-11:40AM, 1-2-4:20-6:35PM, 2 hours
Open Air / Tourist Class P800, Business Class P1000
+63 932 8734 885 / +63 922 8572 300
- SuperCat (2GO) - Pier 1, departs 08:15-13:30-15:10-18:00-19:40
+63 32 233 7000
From the port, you can take a short tricycle ride to Bohol Tropics Resort - all tricycle drivers know this.
- Lite Ferries - Pier 1, departs daily 12:30pm, 10:00pm and 1:00pm (Mon, Wed, Sat)
Standard (Lying) Php 150, Tourist (Lying Aircon) Php 340
+63 977.822.5483 / +63 998.999.5483 / +63 925.347.5483 / (032)255-1721 to 26 / (032)414-9001 to 03